The cost of solar panels and their installation has decreased in recent years. The average budget for a solar panel installation has fallen but it always depends on the power and dimensions. The most important thing is that you will be able to save between 40-60% on your electricity bill.
Thanks to the installation of photovoltaic panels, you can produce green energy for more than 25 years, with the ease that this entails, since a self-consumption installation in a home hardly needs maintenance . Throughout this period of time, you will be able to amortize the installation and save on your electricity bill, since you will not have to pay so much to the electricity companies.
Can you put solar panels on your home? The answer to this question is yes, solar energy has already found its place in the world and will be one of the bases of the global energy transition.
Does it compensate the fact of putting solar panels? The term in which a photovoltaic installation is usually amortized is between 7 and 10 years, with the useful life of the panels being 30-40 years. As you can see, they are very profitable and with a very striking rate of return.
Price of the installation of solar panels for a single-family home
Factors that intervene in the cost of photovoltaic installations , among others:
– The dimensions of the installation : the greater the purchase volume, the lower the prices.
– The price of the solar panels used in the installation : in this factor the quality of the product must be taken into account, since as is normal, the lower the quality, the lower the price we will pay for the product and the lower the performance and profitability.
– Subsidies and aid for installation : since the beginning of 2019, aid for this type of installation is more frequent and can be reduced by 30-50%.
When it comes to selling a home, the fact that it has solar panels means that its price is higher and it also sells faster than other homes with the same characteristics. So it is a great investment when buying and selling.
Subsidies for installation with solar panels
The aid is currently being promoted by the Government and the autonomies in order to promote an energy transition, promoting responsible and sustainable models in the form of subsidies for the installation of solar panels. The purpose of the aid that comes from the government is to promote a change in the energy model through photovoltaic energy.
A self-consumption photovoltaic kit refers to all the products that are necessary to carry out a small photovoltaic installation, such as those carried out in homes. Despite this, there is a tendency to buy ready-made solar kits. What kind of kits do we find?
– Personalized solar kit : without a doubt, this is the best option, since it takes into account the small peculiarities that your home may have in order to adapt to it as much as possible. These peculiarities are: the space available on the roof, the orientation of the house, the hours of sunshine, among many others to take into account to design the kit correctly.
– Solar kit already designed : this is undoubtedly the fastest option to get your solar kit, but it is not so recommended, since it is less efficient. Time is saved since a detailed study of the situation is not made, this ends up causing your kit to not be optimal at all, since it does not adapt perfectly to the situation of your home.
The solar supports on which the panels go must always be made to measure for your installation, so it will always be better to have a custom kit.
Is it profitable to use solar panels with batteries?
The use of batteries in photovoltaic installations is a very interesting idea. These batteries are increasingly cheaper, despite the fact that the initial outlay is greater, the use of these can mean the total disconnection from the electrical network. Lithium batteries are a very interesting investment since, unlike lead batteries, they are much more durable.